Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SOG 3rd Annual Hol-ODD-day Hop

Morning my crafty friends!

Some Odd Girl is hosting their 3rd Annual Hol-ODD-day Hop through tomorrow, December 6th.  All you have to do is link up your holiday themed project using one of their digis or stamps, as well as refer to their hop post which you can find here, to be in the running for some awesome prizes as well a chance to be featured on the SOG blog.

Since I'm a huge fan of their images, I wanted to play along and decided to use one of my old favorites, Tiny Tia Bow, and made her a little festive!


Isn't she adorbs in red and green??  I thought that coy little look matched this TLC sentiment perfectly.  Throw in some MME papers, The Twinery twine, a clear button...a little punching, and voila, Merry Christmas SOG style :)

Hope you all have a fabulous day ahead of you!

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Markers (I used Copics on the image)
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Penny's Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
Whimsy - Anything Goes as long as it's festive



18 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sara! Love the papers and cute image! The twine and button are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair turned out fabulous! I love the papers and the twine adds just the right touch! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this makes me giggle. First of all do you know how much this cute little girl image looks like you Sara? That makes me giggle even more. Adorable coloring and papers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! So cute!! Love the sentiment as well as the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy papers and I love this sentiment! I love this design, too. You go with your crafty self. Now it's my turn to make more Christmas cards. First, I have to stop looking at your darned blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute.It made me smile.love the colors and sentiment is just perfect for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's one of my favs too. So cute, love that sentiment too. Who doesn't want it all?! lol!
    Pretty card! TFS!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tia is adorable!! Great coloring ... and mix of DP. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Your colouring is amazing and I love the image! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Such a lovely image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one super cute image! Love your papers too :-) BTW, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comments, I always appreciate your visits, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a a sweet card! Your coloring is amazing and I really like your paper choices. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made her super festive - and adorable! Great card - thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet and fun. The sentiment just made me laugh. Totally adorable Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card :) the image is super cute and the papers look great,
    Thanks for joining us at penny's
    Hugs Klair DT xx

    http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute and a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card - I love the image! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete