Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

With Silver Bells?  Nope, not mine, lol!  I definitely do not have a green thumb!

Today I am excited to share a card I made for the Photo Inspiration Challenge over at Some Odd World using an oldie but goodie Some Odd Girl digi image called Garden Mae:


I love these papers by Simple Stories; so bright and cheery with so many pretty patterns.  I went a little distress happy using my Tim Holtz distress tool.  Clipped one of the tags that came with the paper pack with a mini clothespin.  The button was a plain chipboard button that I glued some paper to and sanded down to create a button to match.  I rolled the mini roses by hand and glued some pearls in the center.  The flax colored twine is from The Twinery and I threw in a doily for some girly fun to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek!  Hope you have a fabulous day!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
SOG - Photo Inspiration Challenge
Charisma Cards - Make your own embellishments *Rolled roses*
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sara! Great job coloring that sweet image and I love the fancy doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally getting around to comments! LOL This is so sweet! I love the soft summertime feel! HUGS

    ReplyDelete