Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Cheeky Business

Good morning everyone!  How did Monday get here so fast?!

Stopping in quickly to share a card I made using a stamp I grabbed from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Sweet.  I absolutely adore her!!  This week, The Greeting Farm is challenging us to use flowers for their Farm Fresh Friday challenge!

These yummy papers are from the Lost & Found - Union Square collection courtesy of My Mind's Eye.  I think this has to be one of my favorite pads with lots of vintage-y prints in cream, black and red.  Makes just about any creation pop!  I added some Crystal Stickles from Tim Holtz for the frosting and Diamond Stickles on the black Recollections roses.  The beautiful red rose is from Spare Parts. Last but not least, I made my own rolled rose without a die, using some paper scraps, and adhered a Queen & Co. pearl in the center. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Hope you have a good start to your week!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
FFF - Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment