Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Thinking of you

TGIF!  So so happy it is almost the weekend.  This week has been crazy for sure! 

For today's creation, I used this adorable Saturated Canary image that I've never inked up before.  She was so much fun to color!


I used the current sketch at Papertake Weekly's challenge blog as inspiration.  This sketch is definitely a keeper.  The papers are from the "Oh Darling" collection courtesy of Crate Paper.  They are filled with such yummy patterns and colors.  The white flowers and the turquoise resin flower are from Recollections.  I chipped off the white flower centers and adhered some Queen & Co. pearls, which I felt matched the papers better and added a little more pizazz.  The rosebud is from Spare Parts.  The sentiment is from the Many Mini Occasions stamp set by Taylored Expressions...one of my absolute favorite sentiment sets!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  Hope each one of you has a stress-free and wonderful weekend!

~hugs
Sara

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch



2 comments:

  1. I love how you arranged your patterned papers Sara and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I love it! Great coloring and design. :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete